Online Banking FAQs
Online Banking is a real-time online system that allows our customers a secure and convenient way to access their Community Bank accounts via the Internet. Online Banking is free!
Yes. You can apply online or in person!
There may be several reasons you are experiencing difficulty logging into your Online Banking session. If you complete the ID and password fields and click submit and your computer does not seem to do anything, the problem may be your browser. We have found that some users may need to complete the following:
- On the top Internet Explorer tool bar, choose 'Tools,' then 'Internet Options.' On the Internet Options window, click on the tab labeled 'Privacy.' On the Privacy window, there will be a section titled Settings, and there will be a slider on the left hand side. Move the slider all the way down, until it says 'Accept All Cookies.' Click OK and close out.
- You may also have to clean out your "Cookies". On the top Internet Explorer tool bar, choose "Tools" then "Internet Options". On the "General" tab under "Browsing History" click on "Delete" this will bring up a separate window labeled "Delete Browsing History" Leave all checks as they are and click on "Delete" at the bottom. This will remove all Temporary Internet files and files stored on your computer by web sites. This may remove saved login information if you have done so on any login pages.
You will also have to have a supported browser - Please see below under" What kind of browser do I need?"
As a security measure, accounts will lock for several reasons, such as inactivity or the incorrect password being entered three times in a row. If your account is locked, please call your local branch, or 1-845-794-9203 during regular business hours. Upon proper identification, we will be happy to unlock the account and reset the password. This is only for the security of our customers. We apologize for any inconvenience.
You will need a connection to the Internet and a Web Browser that supports 128-bit SSL encryption.
November 13, 2012 - We support the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Each time a new version is released, support will cease on the third-oldest major version.
Supported Browsers - Current and Prior Major Release
Microsoft Internet Explorer - IE
We support the current release of Chrome.
We support the current release of Safari.
Effective August 8, 2013 the current and prior major release of Safari will be supported for Apple/Mac users only.
Safari will no longer be a supported browser for Windows users.
Please note that Windows Safari users will not be prevented from using NetTeller.
But it is highly recommended that Safari Windows users utilize an alternative browser.
Utilizing older browsers may result in disabled functionality or limited access to services.
We do not support Safari 5.1.4 or 5.1.5. These browser releases have impacted many industries --
not just our online and mobile banking products.
If you absolutely must use these older versions, you will need to use the following workaround:
- After login, click the refresh button (on the browser toolbar) to re-load the screen.
Note: This will need to be repeated with each login
Beta versions are not supported. When new versions of browsers are announced as ready to Release to the Web (RTW) by the provider, they will become a supported version.
The following types of tools and/or access are not recommended and may impact experience:
- Accessing account via an embedded browser such as:
- Personal or Commercial Financial Management Software (Quicken, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Browser Bars within AOL, Yahoo, Google, etc…
- Internet Portal access within gaming systems such as XBox
- Use of browser Add-Ins (Emoticons, FunWeb Services, etc..)
You can download the latest browser software at the following sites:
CLICK HERE for Internet Explorer
CLICK HERE for FireFox
CLICK HERE for Google Chrome
You are allowed 3 attempts to enter the correct password before your account will be locked. If you cannot remember your password and/or you are locked out of the system, please contact your local branch or call 1-845-794-9203 during regular business hours.
State-of-the-art technology is used to keep your information secure. All sensitive and personal information is encrypted, and access requires passwords that only you know. In addition, your account numbers, Social Security numbers, and Tax ID numbers are never displayed on the Online Banking system. However, if you feel your information has been jeopardized in any way, please contact your local branch immediately.
Yes, depending on the type of account you have. Some accounts, such as checking accounts, have no limits on the number of transfers a client can make. However, savings accounts, by federal regulation, are allowed no more than six electronic transfers per month.
The download option allows you to download your transactions and/or payment schedule (Bill Pay users) into spreadsheet or word processing programs and Microsoft Money.
There are several things you can do to protect your Identification and password.
- Do not use an obvious number or other accessible information for your Online Banking ID or password.
- Ensure no one is watching when you enter your Online Banking ID and password.
- Try to memorize your Online Banking ID and password rather than writing them down.
- If you record your Online Banking ID and password, store the document in a secure place.
- Do not share your Online Banking ID and password with others.
- Report any unusual account activity immediately.
- Do not give your information to anyone requesting it over the phone unless you have initiated the call.
- Always log out of the system.
Bill Pay FAQs
Bill Pay is an online bill payment system that allows our customers to send an electronic or check remittance to any business/person within the United States. Bill Pay is free to all non-business account holders.
Yes, a one-time application is required to sign up for Bill Pay. Apply at any Catskill Hudson branch or apply online. You will use your Online Banking ID and password to access Bill Pay.
Scheduled check payments are processed Monday through Friday at 10:00 AM. Check payments made or scheduled before 10:00 AM Monday through Friday will be processed that day. Check payments entered after 10:00 AM will be processed on the next business day.
Scheduled electronic payments are processed twice a day Monday through Friday at 12:00 Midnight and 10:00 AM. Electronic payments made or scheduled before 10:00 AM Monday through Friday will be processed that day. Electronic payments entered after 10:00 AM will be processed on the next business day.
All scheduled payments that fall on the weekend or a holiday will be processed the previous business day. Always allow 1 to 3 business days for electronic payments, 4 -7 days for payments made by check.
(All times are Pacific)
Yes. The memo field text will be printed on payments remitted by check. The account number that you entered when you added the payee to your Personal Payee List is also printed on the check. This allows the payee to know which account to apply the payment to.